Essence All I Need concealer palette

2:20 AM,0 Comments

 Hello my lovelies!

I recently received a promotional package Catrice and Essence with novelties of the two houses. I love to experiment and review new cosmetics. In the package was found a lot of products and some of them are on the favorit list and some did not meet my expectations.

Todays product is something that I look at the shelves of drugstore for a longtime but have not decided to buy because I wad somehow suspicious of creamy concealer. In my opinion somewhat disagree s with oily skin. I was a little crazy. Everything can be nice matt with powder.

It is  Essence All I Need Concealer Palette. As a new mother to me most luck brings the pink shade of concealer that perfectly covers dark circles. So far I have never used this color under the eyes and I was pleasantly surprised.

The product is easily applied with brush, perfect blend and easily matt with the powder. The only downside is that after a while, slowly pulled into the small wrinkles. It does not bother me, only slightly fix it and that's it.

Yellowish color correctors, this shade in the palette I use to lighten parts of the face for contouring, and dark shades of course. Again, the product is easy to apply, only little harder to blend darkest shade when drawing new contours on the cheeks. I need a little more effort to make it look natural and beautiful.

Since I have no problems with redness on the face of even the pimples only shade from the palette that I have not tried on is green. About its impact can not say anything.
 

As I said, my favorite colors in this palette is pink because it does wonders for my dark circles and I'm sorry I had never ventured to try these products. I'm definitely pleased with this product more than with Catrice Liquid concealer Camuflage which dries the skin and too emphasizes the pores and fine lines. 

What are your experiences with these pallets? 

Pozdrav moje ljepotice!

Nedavno sam dobila promotivnom paket Catrice i Essence sa novitetima ove dvije kuće. Obožavam isprobavati i recenzirati dekorativnu kozmetiku. U paketu se našlo dosta proizvoda a neki od njih su na listi favorita dok neki nisu ispunili moja očekivanja.

Današnji proizvod je nešto što dugo promatram na policama drogerija ali se nisam odlučila na kupovinu jer sam nekako sumnjičava prema kremastim korektorima. Po mom mišljenju nekako se ne slažu konzistencijom sa masnom kožom. malo sam se prevarila. Sve se može lijepo matirati puderom u prahu.

Radi se dakle o Essence All I Need Concealer Palette - paleta korektora.  Kao novoj neispavanoj mami najviše mi sreće donosi ova roza nijansa korektora koja odlično pokriva tamne podočnjake. Do sada nisam nikada koristila ove boje ispod očiju i ugodno sam iznenađena.

Proizvod se lako nanosi četkicom, odlično se blenda i lako matira sa puderom. Jedina mana je što se nakon nekog vremena lagano uvlači u sitne borice. To mi ne smeta, samo lagano popravim i to je to.

Žućkastu boju korektora, nasvijetliju nijansu u paleti koristim da posvijetlim dijelove lica kod konturiranja, a i tamne nijanse naravno. Opet, proizvod se lako nanosi, jedino mi je malo teže blendati najtamniju nijansu kada iscrtavam konture na obrazima. Moram se malo više potruditi da sve izgleda prirodno i lijepo.

Pošto nemam problema sa crvenilom na licu niti sa prištićima jedina nijansa iz ove palete koju nisam isprobavala je ova zelena. O njenom učinku ne mogu ništa reći.

Kao što sam već rekla moja omiljena boja u ovoj paleti je roza jer čini čuda za moje podočnjake i žao mi je što se i ranije nisam odvažila na isprobavanje ovakvih proizvoda. Definitivno sam zadovoljnija sa ovim proizvodom nego sa Catrice Liquid Camuflage korektorom koji isušuje područje oko očiju i previše ističe pore i sitne linije.

Kakva su vaša iskustva sa ovim paletama?





XOXO D

You Might Also Like

0 komentari: