ArtDeco Rich Treatment Foundation - Review

1:43 AM,0 Comments

Hello my lovelies!!

Since none of the foundation that I have is not in line with the tone of my skin, my skin is too light a liquid foundation too dark, I decided to buy a new one that will suit me . I know that the summer is at the door, but because of the pregnancy I will not expose to the sun so I'll probably use this foundation all summer.

I must say that this foundation comes in a glass bottle of 20 ml. I bought it on sale for about 6 euros. My shade is number 12 Vanilla Rose. In sale a total of 8 available shades. The manufacturer says that this luxury foundation that reflects light and thus compensates imperfections. Smoothes the skin and has UV protection. It is intended for normal and dry skin, and promising medium to high coverage.


With this statement I absolutely disagree! I think this is a low to medium coverage. In the photos below you can see what kind of coverage it is. As for the color that is a hit, at least approximately. Although I have oily skin this foundation suits me. Just over it I apply loose powder and then I have no problem with sieving.

Easily applied by brush, but I have a problem with the application by hand. Somehow always remain track of application. And it's funny because the manufacturer claims that it is best applied with your fingers or a wet sponge. If you do not use a gel primer could stand out pores a little more. I honestly do not know why it is designed for dry skin! It  leaves a feeling of dryness, even on my oily skin.


As for the duration, I can endure 5-6 hours without sieving. What is quite well for my skin type. At the last photo you can see how it looks on the face with full makeup. I was mostly attracted by shades and the fact that it is a ArtDeco product. I'm not disappointed! I think it will be excellent for easy summer makeup look-ups.

I hope I was clear and precise! I hope you enjoy reading!
 


Pozdrav moje ljepotice!!

Budući da mi nije odgovarao ni jedan tekući puder koji imam, koža mi je presvijetla a tekući puderi pretamni, odlučila sam kupiti neki novi koji će mi odgovarati nijansom. Znam da je ljeto pred vratima ali zbog trudnoće se neću izlagati suncu pa ću vjerojatno ovaj puder koristiti cijelo ljeto.

Odmah da kažem da ovaj tekući puder dolazi u staklenoj bočici od 20 ml. Ja sam ga kupila na sniženju za cca 6 eura. Moja nijansa je broj 12 Vanilla Rose.U prodaji je ukupno 8 dostupnih nijansi. Proizvođač kaže da je ovo luksuzni tekući puder koji reflektira svjetlost te time izjednačava nepravilnosti na koži. Zaglađuje kožu te ima UV zaštitu. Namijenjen je normalnoj i suhoj koži, te obećava srednju do visoku pokrivenost.

Sa tom tvrdnjom se apsolutno ne slažem! Mislim da se ovdje radi o niskoj, do srednjoj pokrivenosti. Na fotografijama ispod možete vidjeti o kakvoj se pokrivenosti radi. Što se tiče same nijanse tu sam ipak pogodila, barem približno. Iako ja imam masnu kožu ovaj tekući puder mi odgovara. Jednostavno ga setujem sa puderom u prahu i onda nemam problema sa prosijavanjem.

Lako se nanosi četkicom, ali imam problem sa nanošenjem rukom. Nekako uvijek ostane trag nanošenja. A to je baš čudno jer proizvođač tvrdi da se najbolje nanosi prstima ili mokrom spužvicom. Ako ne koristite neki gelasti prajmer mogao bi malo više isticati pore. Najiskrenije, ne znam kako je namjenjen suhoj koži! Baš nekako ostavlja osjećaj suhoće, čak na mojoj masnoj koži.

Što se tiče trajanja, meni može izdržati 5-6 sati bez prosijavanja. Što je sasvim solidno za moj tip kože. Na posljednoj fotografiji možete vidjeti kako izgleda na licu sa potpunom šminkom. Mene je najviše kupila nijansa i činjenica da se radi o ArtDeco proizvodu. Nisam razočarana! Mislim da će biti odličan za lagane ljetne make-up look-ove.

Nadam se da sam bila jasna i precizna! Nadam se da ste uživali u čitanju!
After/Before






After/Before


XOXO D

You Might Also Like

0 komentari: