Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Bodylotion - Review

11:06 PM,0 Comments

Hello my lovelies!

The title of this post, you can conclude that these days "stove" for review. When I first saw the photos "before" and "after" the use of this product, I was thrilled, but I wanted to test the effects on their own skin. Literally !

Summer Revived is a body lotion for tanning of the skin, from the Dove luxury DermaSpa product lines. The product comes in a beautiful gold tube, pack size of 200 ml, and the price of the product itself is not very good, about 5.5 euros. the shelves are sold two types of lotions, one for light to medium-light skin, and one for darker.

I am of course, bought the product for lighter skin. Since I was heavily pregnant, and summer is almost here, I wanted my skin to afford some of that summer glow. Have I succeeded, you ask ?!

After I emptied almost the whole bottle, sure you can tell, I'm not satisfied with this product, or its effect. Lotion I inflicted on clean skin, after peeling and shower. I've done everything right, but I did not achieve the desired results.

The color that was left on my skin was too artificial, too orange. This is the first minus. Another minus, no matter how I tried, the folds of the arms and legs is still remained a trace, the ugly colorful appearance. And color is, of course, scanned my clothes and left a trace. The positive side of colorful appearance is that the color easily washes.

The lotion is actually lightly applied to the skin, absorbs quickly and has a beautiful nurturing effect. But gold, beautiful, summer tan skin is completely absent. I do not know why this is so in my case. Reviews that I read all of them are positive, and photos "before" and "after" just show a beautiful contrast in color.

I think I'll spend this summer, though without that golden tan skin. And do not want to !!
 

Pozdrav moje ljepotice!

Iz naslova ovog posta možete zaključiti što se ovih dana "kuhalo" za recenziju. Kada sam prvi puta vidjela fotografije "prije" i "poslje" upotrebe ovog proizvoda bila sam oduševljena, pa sam učinke poželjela isprobati na vlastitoj koži. Doslovno!

Summer Revived je losion za tijelo za samotamnjenje kože, iz Dove luksuzne DermaSpa linije proizvoda. Proizvod dolazi u prekrasnoj zlatnoj tubi, veličina pakiranja je 200 ml, a cijena samog proizvoda ne baš povoljna, cca 5.5 eura. na policama se prodaju dvije vrste ovog losiona, jedan je za svijetlu do srednje svijetlu kožu, a drugi za tamniju. 

Ja sam naravno, kupila proizvod za svjetliju kožu. Budući da sam u visokoj trudnoći, a ljeto je pred vratima, željela sam svojoj koži priuštiti malo tog ljetnog sjaja. Jesam li uspijela, pitate se?!

Nakon što sam ispraznila gotovo cijelu bočicu, sa sigurnošću vam mogu reći, nisam zadovoljna ovim proizvodom, odnosno njegovim učinkom. Losion sam nanosila na čistu kožu, nakon pilinga i tuširanja. Radila sam sve kako treba, ali nisam postigla željene rezultate.

Boja koja je ostajala na mojoj koži je bila previše umjetna, previše narandžasta. To je prvi minus. Drugi minus, bez obzira koliko se ja trudila, na pregibima ruku i nogu je i dalje ostajao trag, onaj ružni šareni izgled. A boja se, naravno, preslikavala na moju odjeću i ostavljala tragove. Pozitivna strana šarenog izgleda je ta što se boja lako ispire. 

Losion se zaista lagano nanosi na kožu, brzo se upija i ima lijepi njegujući efekt. Ali zlatna, lijepa, ljetna preplanulost kože je potpuno izostala. Ne znam zašto je to tako u mom slučaju. Recenzije koje sam ja čitala su sve redom pozitivne, a fotografije "prije" i "poslje" baš pokazuju lijepu razliku u boji kože.

Mislim da ću ovo ljeto ipak provesti bez tog zlatnog tena na koži. A ne želim!!








XOXO D

You Might Also Like

0 komentari: