H&M Brush for application of BB creams and foundation - Review

1:06 PM,0 Comments

 Hello my dear readers !!
We are at the end of working week. I can not wait Sunday resting, though I spend Saturday stroll in, going out. But Sunday is the day for hot chocolate, warm blanket and resting.

But today is Friday. The ideal time to talk about my new brush for BB creams and foundation. It is H & M imited edition brush. I bought it before Christmas for the full price of 7.99 euros. I think it can now be found on sale.

Brush came in good packaging, but the brush looks much more luxurious and more beautiful than the packaging. The handle on the brush is a gorgeous shade of gray. The brush is angled and the hairs consist of two shades. The hairs on the brush are very dense and yet very gentle for the face.

I use liquid foundation and this brush is ideal for applying. I need very little product, brush glides over the skin of the face. Leaves a really nice look of foundation on the skin. In my opinion this is by far the best brush for applying BB creams and foundation. I will definitely buy another one, just in case. I am very sorry that I have not bought more  brushes from this collection.

The brush is easy to wash, quickly washes and dries quickly. So far I have been cleaning 4 times and never noticed that turned out any
hairs. Unfortunately, with brushes for other brands this is not the case.

As for the negative elements, there's not. At least I have not noticed them. My face, this brush is perfectly suited. I would recommend the purchase of this product to everyone, without thinking.
I hope you liked my review, if you are looking for a new toothbrush. Enjoy your weekend !!
Pozdrav dragi moji čitatelji!!
Na kraju smo radnoga tjedna. Ja jedva čekam nedjeljno izležavanje, subotu ipak provodim u šetnjicama,  izlascima. Ali nedjelja je dan za toplu čokoladu, toplu dekicu i izležavanje.
Ali danas je petak. Idealno vrijeme da popričamo o mojoj novoj četkici za nošenje BB kreme i pudera. To je H&M imited edition četkica. Kupila sam je prije Božića za punu cijenu od 7.99 eura. Mislim da se sada može naći i na sniženju.
Četkica je došla u solidnom pakiranju, ali sama četkica izgleda puno luksuznije i ljepše od pakiranja. Ručka na četkici je neka preljepa nijansa sive boje. Četkica je nakošena a dlačice se sastoje od dvije nijanse. Dlačice na četkici su jako guste, a opet jako nježne za lice.
Ja koristim tekući puder a ovo četkica je idealna za nanošenje. Potrebno mi je jako malo proizvoda, četkica lagano klizi po koži lica. Ostavlja zaista lijep izgled pudera na koži. Po meni je ovo daleko najbolja četkica za nanošenje BB kreme i pudera. Definitivno ću kupiti još jednu, za svaki slučaj.. Meni je jako žao što nisam kupila još neku četkicu iz ove kolekcije.
Četkica se lako pere, brzo se ispire i brzo se suši. Do sada sam je prala četiri puta  i nisam primjetila da je ispala ijedna dlačica. Nažalost, sa četkicama drugih brendova to i nije slučaj.
Što se tiče negativnih elemenata, nema ih. Barem ih ja nisam primjetila. Mom licu ova četkica savršeno odgovara. Preporučila bih kupovinu ovo proizvoda svima, bez razmišljanja.
Nadam se da vam se svidjela moja recenzija, ako ste u potrazi za novom četkicom. Uživajte u vikendu!!






You Might Also Like

0 komentari: